Welcome To The Leyland P76 Owners Club of Victoria and Tasmania Inc
Thank you for visiting our website, we will keep you updated here with latest news and events.
You can also now signup and renew your membership online.
About The P76 Owners Club of Victoria and Tasmania Inc
The P76 Owners Club of Victoria and Tasmania Inc is a non profit club. The Club was formed to promote the Leyland P76 motor car, and to preserve this unique Australian motoring icon as part of Australian motoring history. The Club was formed on the 3rd April 1983 at Jells Park in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Today the Club numbers over 50 members who own upwards of 100 P76's of various models. Some of our members have owned their cars since new. The Club is open to anyone who shows an interest in the P76 in particular, and other Leyland vehicles in general. You don't even have to own a P76 to be a member – just love the marque.
There are several types of membership including a single person membership; family membership; and life membership. Membership fees are due at the start of July each year, and there is a small joining fee.
One thing they all have in common – they are all passionate about their Leyland cars.
Why not join our club!
Why Become A Member?
As a member of the Leyland P76 Owners Club of Victoria and Tasmania you will be able to help preserve the history of this outstanding car that did so much to assist in the creation of the Australian Car industry today.
The Club holds regular events including attending car displays and undertaking Club runs to places of interest. A favourite is our annual run into country Victoria where we spend a long weekend enjoying our cars, each others company and the beautiful Victorian countryside.
A Club magazine “Anything but Average” is published eight to ten times a year, which contains articles of interest to members including technical articles, details of cars and parts for sale and those that are sought by members.
The Club maintains a comprehensive stock of spare parts including some NOS items, and can provide extensive advice to support members in maintaining and refurbishing their cars.
The objectives of the Club are to:
- preserve and protect the unique history of the products associated with Leyland
- preserve and protect the products of Leyland through restoration, reconditioning and modification
- promote friendship, comradeship and enjoyment between all owners of the products of Leyland
- foster in the community at large an understanding and appreciation of the products of Leyland and to further understand their impact on Australian history
- encourage excellence in the products of Leyland in both standard and modified form, whilst still complying to all applicable standards and regulations
- organize and/or promote activities conclusive to the interests to the members of the Club
- coordinate parts, information and supplies for the products of Leyland for the benefit of the Clubs members
- print and/or circulate periodicals, documents and publications containing information considered to be of interest or assistance to the members , supporters and general public alike.
Download the Member Jungle App
Easily access the latest club news, events and your membership details at your fingertips.
Plus receive notifications and important reminders, whenever we update the website with something new.